CPCS Training Courses in Lincoln and Across The UK
- A09 – Forward Tipping Dumper
- A10 – Excavator 180° below 5 tonnes
- A12 – Excavator 180° above 5 tonnes
- A14 – Rough Terrain Forklift/Masted Truck
- A16 – Industrial Forklift Truck – off centre test – your site
- A17 – Telescopic Handler
- A21 – Wheeled Loading Shovel
- A23 – Skid Steer Loader
- A25 – Mobile Elevating Work Platform – Scissor
- A26 – Mobile Elevating Work Platform – Boom
- A27 – Mobile Elevating Work Platform — MastClimber
- A31 – Ride on Roller
- A33 – Agricultural Tractor
- A34 – Crawler – Tractor/Dozer – off centre test – your site
- A36 – Lorry Loader
- A39 – Skip Handler
- A40 – Slinger / Signaller
- A41 – Loader/Compressor
- A42 – Crusher
- A43 – Screener
- A56 – Dump Truck — Articulated Chassis – off centre test – your site
- A57 – Dump Truck — Rigid Chassis – off centre test – your site
- A58 – Excavator 360° below 10 tonnes
- A59 – Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes
- A68 – Plant Driving
- A73 – Plant and Vehicle Marshaller
- A78 – Vacuum Excavator
- A94 – Suspended Loads (non rough terrain)
- A95 – Slinger/Signaller (Theory Element)
- A97C – Excavator 360° below 10 tonnes – Lifting Operations
- A98C – Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes – Lifting Operations
You must have achieved a relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test within the 2 years before taking CPCS technical tests.
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
To get this card you need to (in this order):
• Carry out any training (if required) to bring you up to the standard required to enable you to pass the CPCS technical tests. This can be delivered by our trainer.
• Pass the relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
• Achieve the CPCS theory test (within two years of the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test)
• Achieve the CPCS practical test (within six months of the CPCS theory test and within two years of the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test).
• Both CPCS theory and practical tests are delivered at our approved CPCS test centre.
The CPCS Red Trained Operator Card is issued on successful completion of the CPCS Theory and Practical Technical Tests. The CPCS Red Trained Operator card is valid for 2 years and is non-renewable.
There is an option to Extend a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card. Please contact us or CPCS at NOCN Jobcards for further information.
Moving from a Red Trained Operator card to a Blue Competent Operator card
The requirements to obtain a Blue Competent Operator card are that you:
• Hold a valid CPCS Trained Operator card on the category (or within the grace period)
• Pass the relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment test
• Achieve an NVQ / SVQ, with the appropriate units relevant to the category
• A Blue Competent Operator Card will be issued for five years and renewable.
Our Plant Training and Testing site is an approved CPCS test centre and located at:
Allenby Training Services Ltd, Plotwood Stables, Thorney Road, Wigsley, NG23 7ER
The majority of CPCS tests have to be conducted at our Plant Site unless it is classed as an off-centre test, in which case we can do the test on your site.
CITB Grants are available to Companies that pay into the CITB Levy.
If you need any help just give us a call today on 01522 548559.